The Flaker is a two-roll chilled cast iron machine with dynamically balanced rolls that prepares flakes of 0.25-0.3 mm thickness. The flaker ruptures the tough oil-bearing cellular structure for better recovery of oil during solvent extraction. Use of the flaker reduces the retention time of the solvent extraction section which in turn reduces the size of extractor resulting in cost reduction.
- Adjustable flake thickness during operation by a hydraulic system which ensures uniform thick flake transfer to the extraction plant.
- German technology dynamically balances high-quality ORT chilled cast iron rolls.
- Accumulator absorbs shocks to avoid the damage.
- The machine consists of a permanent magnet for entrapping any iron particles.
- Roll grinding attachment for edge grinding maintenance.
Request a call back
Oil is an indispensable ingredient in our daily lives. From using it in food to...
Rapeseeds are also known as mustard seeds. There are many genetic varieties or hybrids of...
Category Oil, Solvent extraction
Edible oil is a common ingredient found in households across the globe. But have you...