The drier cooler is used to reduce moisture and cool flakes/collets. It has a modular design for flexible capacity increase. Maintains the temperature of the flakes and collets as required for the extraction process. Air that is blown in an annular space between the tray flows through the material and is sucked out from the top of the cooler.
- Modular design with separate drying and cooling modules.
- Each module is sealed to avoid mixing of air.
- Perforated trays are designed for an optimum, simultaneous flow of hot or cold air to maintain air pressure and required velocity.
- Minimal downtime and lower maintenance costs.
- Does not need an elaborate foundation as the gearbox, motor base frame and blowers are mounted on the machine itself.
Request a call back
Oil is an indispensable ingredient in our daily lives. From using it in food to...
Rapeseeds are also known as mustard seeds. There are many genetic varieties or hybrids of...
Category Oil, Solvent extraction
Edible oil is a common ingredient found in households across the globe. But have you...