The Anderson Solvex™️ packs material to be extracted into a dense, yet very porous structure. This allows the solvent easier access to the oil, resulting in up to 50% increases in extractor capacity, 40% reduction in solvent hold-up in the solid product (marc), 20% reduction in solvent in the liquid product (miscella), and an overall reduction in solvent losses.
Expanders, like the Solvex™️, lower overall plant energy consumption and loading on the extractor, hence reducing their operational costs and increasing their capacity. The Solvex™️ Expander can also reform dense pre-press cake into a porous collet for improved extractor efficiency on high oil content materials, providing similar benefits as with soybeans.
The Solvex™️ uses steam as its primary heat source. Using steam-generated heat, the screw propelling the material through the expander requires less horsepower per ton, allowing operators to process more material in a given timeframe.
Soybeans, cotton seeds, rice-bran, sunflower, canola, rapeseed and oilseed pre-presscake
- Die plate or adjustable cone choke discharge
- V-belt or gearbox drive
- Base for mounting and aligning all components
- Pin barrel mounting allowing for thermal expansion while maintaining
- Instrumentation package for remote operation through existing control system
- Pre-piped steam supply skid for local or remote control
- Hardened wear liners, worm segments, and shearing bolts
- Can process more than 800,000 metric tons of oilseeds without maintenance downtime
|Model||Connected||HPCapacity (MTPD)||Steam (150 psi)|
|8" Solvex™️||125-200||200-400||500-1,000 lbs/hr (225-450 kg/hr)|
|10" Solvex™️||150-250||500-800||1,250-2,000 lbs/hr (560-900 kg/hr)|
|12" Solvex™️||300-500||1,200-1,800||3,000-4,500 lbs/hr (1,350-2,050 kg/hr)|
|14" Solvex™️||500-750||2,000-3,000||5,000-7,500 lbs/hr (2,250-3,400 kg/hr)|