Kumar New Super Press Series Oil Expeller
Kumar New Super Press Series Oil Expeller is designed to meet the needs of small and mid-sized mechanical extraction plants. This series includes steel cast double or triple chamber expellers with inbuilt Oil N Foots conveyor, hard-faced or carbon steel hardened and tempered wear parts as well as other value-added options.
- Low maintenance system with an independent gearbox that reduces noise, consumes less power and ensures zero contamination of mineral oil with edible oil.
- Hard-faced wear parts and spare parts consist of a unique welding process, multi-layer hard facing, pure alloy on the final surface, high abrasion and corrosion resistant.
- SS Seal rings are fitted between worm assembly parts to prevent seized parts and shaft damage.
- Independent, inbuilt Oil-N-Foots adjustable conveyor for simpler cleaning and less labour intensive hygiene operations.
- The telescopic hydraulic unit comes with a power pack and trolley for easy chamber opening and closing.
- The frequency drive controls the speed adjustment of feeding screws. They are designed to obtain maximum feeding according to the raw material features.
- Barring motor system to empty the chamber in the event of a power failure. A reducer motor drives the feeding screw, controlled with frequency adjustment, ensuring the press’s maximum operating capacity.
Request a call back