While bleaching systems have become increasingly reliable over the years, to reduce power consumption and move to greener technologies, Kumar recommends steam-agitated bleachers for zero electricity consumption and reduced maintenance. Here, bleaching earth is mixed in a slurry mixer and then sent to the stable bleacher.
- Completely static equipment ensures zero wear parts and reduces maintenance inventory.
- Easy access for routine cleaning and maintenance.
- Uniform product quality and high-quality assurance.
- Absence of gearbox and motor reduces utility consumption, lubrication and replacement of bearings which saves labour cost for maintenance.
- Efficient mammoth pumps for intensive agitation.
- Superior performance and excellent quality of deodorized oil.
Request a call back