The solvent extraction process involves extracting maximum oil from prepared raw material. This is accomplished by spraying hexane in different concentration on the moving extractor bed in a counter current manner. The Desolventiser Toaster ensures removal of hexane and minimises urease activity in the de-oiled cake with the help of controlled toasting. The consumed hexane is recovered in the distillation section which then gets recirculated back in plant. The extracted oil is pumped to storage tanks for further processing. All operations are carried out under vacuum to ensure minimum solvent loss. The de-oiled cake is conveyed to the meal conditioning section where it is cooled, sized and sent for bagging. The control operation and supervision of the entire plant can be handled by minimum staff. The process parameters such as flow rates, temperatures and levels are automatically maintained from the control panel or with the PLC system enabling the management to view plant performance in real time.
Our extractor works counter currently in which the flow of miscella is in the opposite direction to the feed material. The speed and bed height of material can vary depending upon the requirement for efficient extraction.
Horizontal Model comprising of articulated band conveyor assembly, which receives the material from the feed hopper and transports it at a very slow predetermined speed from the feed to discharge end. The conveyor moves over the rails suitably located inside the Extractor and rides on specially constructed sprockets at either end. Adjustable damper for regulation of the height of the bed of material on the chain conveyor, series of spray breakers for the perfect spray of the solvent on the moving bed, with liberal provision for light and sight glasses. Band Conveyor Assembly designed in such a way to act as filter bed for eliminating fines provided with wedge wire system with a drum shaft, brush, main drive and a mesh cleaning system.
- Low maintenance
- Wedge wire system for better percolation
- Precise speed control as per requirement
- High retention time
- Mesh cleaning system
- Power efficient
- Lower percentage of hexane and oil in the de-oiled meal
Vapour tight, carbon steel construction with number of stages and a bottom driven drive mechanism with pneumatic float and door system that controls bed heights in each stage. Centrally driven shaft with specially designed scrappers with hardened face. Provision of specially designed sparge tray for open steam addition to minimise hexane losses. Precisely designed duct for vapor. Desolventisation takes place with direct and indirect steam.
- Rugged construction
- Specially designed sparge trays for direct heating
- Low energy consumption
- Low maintenance
- Hardened face scrapper for efficient wear and tear
- Factory aligned drive mechanism
- Low hexane loss
- Single shell construction with removable trays for easy maintenance
Distillation is carried out in three stages of vacuum. Thereby achieving incremental concentration of miscella at predetermined rate. Further more each stage is differentiated by incorporation of precisely designed U type siphon pipe, eliminating the use of centrifugal pump. This ensures continuous flow of miscella & reduces power consumption. Economizer is specially designed having built in flasher, which provides the compact design, Minimum plant space and reduction in unwanted piping. This design itself provides the high efficiency flashing which increase the miscella concentration up to 75%. The final stage striping is carried out in presence of steam under higher vacuum of 700 mmHg. This allows to lower temperature in distillation and thereby ensuring undamaged crude oil without color fixation.
- Low steam and power consumption
- Specially designed stripper for removal of solvent
- Specially designed dryer to remove moisture
- Hydro-clones are used for filtration of miscella before entering to distillation
- Lower deposition of sludge in the evaporator tubes avoiding frequent cleaning
- Specially designed condensers for optimum solvent condensation at reduced vacuum at a wide range of cooling water temperature
- Specially designed vapour absorption and stripping section to absorb the vent un-condensed hexane before escaping to the atmosphere preventing solvent loss
- Lower effluent generation